Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's that time...to clean house!

It's that time friends. As I spring clean...I've decided that if I don't use it, I need to find it a new home! So, this is a post of items that I've collected that are currently looking for new homes! All items are loved, some used but most just not used enough...you know how that goes right?! I will discount all items in order to have them move faster. Buyer will pay shipping and I will ship in priority envelopes or boxes as needed. Items with an ** next to them are current items the Stampin' Up! catalog. I am no longer a Stampin' Up! demo, and am selling these current products. I'd love to have payment come via paypal.

Stampin' Up!

stamps:
5$ sets:
Classic Backgrounds
Holiday Best--sold
10$ Sets
Simply Said**
Expressive Flexible Phrases--sold
So Much
Every Flexible Phrases--sold
Amazing to Zany--sold
Love You Much**--sold
All Holiday's **--sold

Misc. Items

Texture Plates for Big Shot: Backgrounds 1(includes Damask,Flourish,Eyelet, Harlequin,Large dots, and Small Dots) 7$


Misc.(Not SU stuff)
Fiskars Twist and Flip Corner Rounder 5$
Sizzix Texutre Plates 6$ (includes Dashes, Wild Dashes, Tiny Flowers, Flowers #2, Polka Daises, Diagonals)


That's the list for today. If you're interested, please email me and let me know which you'd like to adopt!

No comments:

Post a Comment